Home through Star Shine....

Hand Over your Heart

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pick up what I'm laying down

I'm in absolute awe of the little things in life such as what just simply sharing... can do to a persons heart.
How it can ground them, tether them to the moment and have them relishing in the human experience.
Lookie what a student shared with me in 21 Secrets 2013... isn't she beautiful!



Tracy Watson shares:

Absolutely love your work - so was inspired to have a go!  Very scared to publish this but here goes.  Would love any feedback Kristina on how I could have improved this.  Did not go for ears but diddly boppers (that's what we call them in the UK) instead!  Tracyx
Tracy Watson {Accept}ional Art 21 Secrets 2013 with Kitty O


And I am a grateful daughter of this universe I'll tell you. Blessed beyond measure...forgetful as I may be to this blessing at times. And then... a student shares with me that I have helped them surpass a sort of fear that would otherwise have left them stagnant or paralyzed to go forward and my heart just SPLITS wide open. Oh yeah... that's the good stuff... all that HEART stuff. I encourage you to find it in your day today. In your week this week. In your weekend this weekend. In your month this month...well.. you picking up what I'm laying down here?


Be good Lion Hearts! Be Good to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment