Home through Star Shine....

Hand Over your Heart

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Who? You.

only owls say WHO.
Who says you can't?
Who are they to say what you can and cannot do.
Who are they?
When we say "they" WHOOOO is they?
"Well you know they say once your a certain age you can't..." fill in the blank there.. whose been accosted by this phrase with various endings? 

((((Raising my hand))))

And I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore.

Who says you can... you say you can.
Who says you wont... you say you wont.
Who says you cannot... you say you cannot.

WHO WHO WHO?

Uh... YOU YOU YOU!

So stop blaming, stop looking for other ways out from "them".
Live YOUR life as YOU see fit.
Period and exclamation mark.

Oh... yeah but see I gotta wait until I have lost that weight and then ____________.
Oh yeah but see I gotta wait until I can buy that certain kind _______________.
Yeah but see, it's just not a good time I cannot spend time for myself because I have to ____________.

Who?
You.
What do you want out of this life, cuz it's whirling, twirling by....and it's inviting you to listen to YOU.
Not them...
Whom ever they are anyway.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment