Home through Star Shine....

Hand Over your Heart

Saturday, September 28, 2013


Awakening to Your Divine Self
Wisdom and Love from your Fearless Sisters
:: Oracle Deck ::
44 card deck of original art from around the world!

Acceptance, trust, bravery...power. These are some of the words of intention for your beautiful life. This Oracle Deck is made up of 39 artists from around the world of original art just for you. 
I am fortunate to be apart of this amazing group of heart centered women. 
Secure your deck today!


Pre-sale special until October 4, 2013.  Receive your Deck for $19.95 USD plus Shipping and Handling if not local.  Estimated availability is early December 2013.

Regular Price $29.95 plus S&H after October 4, 2013
***Only available for US orders only.  Contact me if you are in a different Country as we have Artists all over the World

























It is my INTENTION to spread the joy of acceptance in your life. 
It is my INTENTION to remind you of your gifts in your life
It is my INTENTION to come to peace about all shame in your life
It is my INTENTION to come from a place that is completely truth and heart centered and offer my card of 
INTENTION 
Use these cards for creativity
Use these cards for clarity
Use these cards for powerful messages during mediation
Use these cards for readings for others
It is our hope that you will use these cards in pure love awakening to the true self.
These are a powerful, inspiring group of women and I just know this you will fall in love with this deck!

COPY PASTE BELOW AND EMAIL ME AT

{copy/paste in email}

NAME:
ADDY:
HOW MANY DECKS:
{yes or no}
PAYING WITH PAYPAL:
MAILING CHECK:
I UNDERSTAND ESTIMATED DELIVERY IS EARLY DECEMBER:
I HAVE SHARED YOUR LINK:
INTERESTED IN A GIVEAWAY:
{thank you so much everyone I am over the moon excited to share this with you}




No comments:

Post a Comment