Home through Star Shine....

Hand Over your Heart

Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh my Word ....

My word for 2012 is LION-HEARTED

I have been pondering a word since last January...when I watched an interview with Will Smith and his word for the year was ALCHEMY. This totally intrigued me and I thought about doing this for the new year and then the year got away from me. Well not this year.... I am on top of it. Planning, scheming, preparing for the last two months. Had to go offline, had to surrender, had to do some patch work...and now I am ready... ready for The Book of Days w/Effy Wild... wont you join me?



Lion Hearted

Subtle she is not
she is Lion Hearted
getting to the root of it
the gritty tooth of it
binded only by the force of love that moves her
she is Lion Hearted

With a roar she meets the year head on
strong
unwilling to surrender
to all that was
unwritten and yet still
she has no thought of regret
her feet are planted and eyes are set

Lion Hearted 
she's me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to this too!
    Love the poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for taking the time to read it and then to comment on it... appreciate the support (((((( love )))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your how-to post inspired me to get started on my own book. So looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete